100th Post Of The Hacking University ! www.the-hacking-university.blogspot.in


By on 00:35

Hello Friends ! 
I am writing 100th post of this blog right now.But ,I am confused because I want to share with you something special & I have no idea about it.Can any body suggest me ? Yeah ,I know that nobody will help me. So ,I am trying to help myself.

In this post ,I will not share with you any tricks,tips,pranks,cracks etc.I am really sorry for this.Today we will talk about only The Hacking University blog.The Hacking University  blog was made by +ANIL MAHARDA (myself).I was confused when this blog is published in October,2012.First day ,I had published approx. 30 posts at first day of this blog.All posts was moved from my old blog which name was BEST-TRICK-4-U. But ,that time I was not happy because Only 200-300 page views was per day. Due to this, I removed that blog and back to my Social Life.

But ,I was spending more then 10 hours in a day to browse  many websites of computer tricks. At last,I thought a idea to publish again computer tricks blog.

31 October,2012, The Hacking University was published.I was trying to attract more viewers but I was again unsuccessful.I did not post anything during December -January.I remember 31 January,2013 when I was just checking total page views  of this blog .I was so happy that time.When, I saw that it has crossed 10000+ page views.

Now ,I understood that for a successful blog ,we need a attractive template.I had searched many websites for template for my blog but I did not find anything special.It was my time to make better blogger template with the help of knowledge of HTML.I downloaded many templates and merge best things from that blogs like Fonts,Menu,Sidebar etc,.Now Finally ,I had a unique template for my blog.

Success Report

  • 50,000+ Total Page Views
  • 60% From USA
  • 112 Fans On Facebook
You are thinking that figure is small.Yeah ,I know that also but I am so happy and proud to be a BLOGGER.

Anil Maharda
Post: 100th Post Of The Hacking University ! www.the-hacking-university.blogspot.in
Update Date: 00:35 | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "100th Post Of The Hacking University ! www.the-hacking-university.blogspot.in"

0 comments

Post a Comment